All products, unless noted otherwise, are covered by a one-year warranty for repairs against manufacturer defects.
Defective units are covered under the manufacture based on their warranty policy. If the product is discontinued or unavailable, then you will be eligible for a product of comparable value and specification.
30-day return policy on all uninstalled equipment:
Equipment that has been used or installed can be returned but only for credit towards new equipment. Customer will be responsible for all shipping cost including shipping cost of new equipment to Breakers Stereo and Performance Once equipment is received and deemed in Returnable Condition then the refund will be issued. Please include all packaging, owner’s manual and hardware for all returns. Installed equipment is not returnable.
Refunds will be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction and may take 3-5 business days to process.
Breakers Stereo & Performance may refuse a customer return or charge a restocking fee when the returned item is not like new. Conditions that will lead to refused returns or restocking fees include when the returned item has:
- A different serial number than the one originally shipped.
- Missing parts or the original product packing material.
- Damage because it was improperly packaged for return shipment. Please make sure all items are safely packaged and protected. Poor packaging and damage claims are the responsibility of the shipper
- Any sign of use – including installation, scratches, or other signs of use such as physical marking, screw holes, or similar
- Tags, stickers and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered.
- Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged or tampered.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or fried speakers, subwoofers and amplifiers.
- Visible or physical damage not limited to but including: damage caused by gravity, driver cone or surround damaged due to panel interference, over excursion, driver “ported”, terminal broken off or melted, finger poking, mishandling, water and/or other liquids, welded/melted/burned voice coils or destroyed formers will not be covered
Items noted in description as “non-refundable”, pre-cut wire, software, downloads, special order items and made-to-order-items
Damaged Product from Shipment:
You have 7 days from delivery date to notify Breakers Stereo & Performance of any damage that occurred during shipment. Please see below for contact information.
Note: Pictures of damaged package(s) is required
Warranty Exchange time:
After we receive your product, we normally process the exchange or refund within three business days. Some items may require additional testing or evaluation. Depending on the product it may require an off-site manufacturer inspection; thus, increasing the turn-around time significantly.
Please contact (805)486-8307 to receive a Return Authorization Number or if you have any questions or concerns regarding your product(s) or returns